This is soo exciting…… THIS IS CASEY’S FIRST BLOG!!!! I enjoy reading everyone else’s blog so I had to blog about one of my favorite things to do. We’ve been getting a few guys together for 5 or 6 months now. My one dude Eric and I are the ring leaders and pretty much the suppliers of paint, co2 also getting everyone together to play. It’s a blast, I use to think I was pretty good because I use to shoot everybody up and didn’t get hit that much but now everyone’s guns have gotten bigger and faster!! So now I come home with 4 or 5 (ok I counted 11 one time) big welts and already started to bruise war marks showing them off to Christina! I think her first thought are “boys” as she shakes her head. As I say “they don’t hurt”. It's so much fun though. I even wanted to take Christina in the backyard and shoot her in the butt with a paintball when she was pregnant….she really wasn’t down with that.

2 comments:
ouchies! I can only imagine why Christina didn't love getting shot in the preggie bum! cool pic of you with all your guys.
Paint ball has never been my fav thing for the guys to do...someone always get hurt. Please don't shoot Christina because Father's day is coming and you want nice presents don't you?
Post a Comment