I CAN NOT believe our little girl is already one month old! Well, technically she is five weeks old. She is growing and changing! I swear she gets cuter every day! She is starting to fill out. I love that she is beginning to get little chunks! Her big, beautiful eyes are open more now, and she is more alert, too! We are starting to get a little bit of a schedule down. She pretty much eats on every even hour during the day (i.e. 6:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., etc.) She also naps about four times a day, depending on the day. She and I have actually pretty routinely been taking an afternoon nap together. I love cuddling with her! She loves when her daddy comes home! When he gets home, he takes over taking care of her. He is in charge of bath time, and she doesn’t even cry during bath time anymore! She just stares at her daddy, and loves to hear his voice. She is our joy! Above are some pics of her from recently and below is a video of her.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is just gorgeous!! Enjoy these moments- they are so precious!
Congratulations, she is a doll! She is very lucky to have the two of you as parents. You will do a wonderful job raising such a sweet girl.
Post a Comment