Friday, May 22, 2009

My Six Week Post-Partum Appointment

Last week I had my six week post-partum appointment. I was not really nervous about the exam, but what I was nervous about was bringing Stella all by myself! What if she cried when I was being examined?! It all worked out, though! She was a little angel! She is such a good baby! I lucked out because I was not such a good baby! Well, the exam went well. Suzan (my midwife) couldn’t examine me. She popped her head in and said that one of her patients was at a 9.5!! She asked if I would mind if Dr. Ellis would check me, which I didn’t mind at all. Dr. Ellis said that everything is healed up well! What a blessing!! Now, I don’t have to go back to see them until my yearly exam in October, which is good, but I sure am going to miss them! They feel like part of my family now!

0 comments: