Monday, May 4, 2009

My Mom's Visit

Last Thursday my mama left after being here for about 2 ½ weeks. It was great to have her here!! It is so awesome to see my mom and my daughter together. I know that I have seen my mom with a baby before, but I don’t remember it. It was so cool. I remember when I was little, my Baba (my mom’s mom) would come over I think every week and help out. Well, obviously my mom can’t come down here to South Carolina every week, but she can come a lot because she is retired. Yeah!! She helped SO MUCH when she was here!!! She cleaned out my refrigerator, held the baby, cooked, etc. We sure are missing her! I told Casey that I feel that the bond between my mom and me is different now. It seems to me that it's stronger because now we share the experience of motherhood. What a blessing. Here is a picture of my Baba with me, and pictures of my mom (Stella's Baba) with us.


1 comments:

yaya said...

Stella is so cute..I'm glad you had your Mom visiting for so long! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!