Holy cow moley! This was seriously the coolest Mother’s Day EVER!!!! Last year I had to leave church early to go lay down in my car until Casey got out because I was so sad. I was very sure that that this year I was not even going to go to church!! Well, that was until our little miracle came along! Seriously, all day I was thinking, “This is what the Celestial Kingdom must be like.” It was nothing short of perfect! Casey didn’t have to go to his morning meeting, so he got Stella ready and we all went to church together. He gave a talk about mothers, which is funny because Sandy (his mom) did, too, in her branch! Also, my friend Hillary’s hubby did in their ward. Funny, huh? Well, the talks were just awesome!! Casey made sure to talk to those women who did not have children for whatever circumstance, too. I know Sandy did, as well. Mother’s Day can be a very difficult day for many women, even though all women are mother’s, whether they have children, or not. After Sacrament meeting, the Bishop called me into his office and extended an assignment to me. I’m the new bulletin coordinator. I have to be honest, I’m a little nervous about it! I know it sounds simple, but I have the potential to mess the whole bulletin up!!!! Hopefully I won’t! Anyway, it was also my first real day in Relief Society. I loved it! I have always liked Relief Society. It’s kind of relaxing!! After we got home, we spent the whole day together. Casey made the meals, and Stella was busy being her adorable self! I got a whole bunch of cards from different people. It was so sweet! It felt like another Christmas!! The first song on this blog is actually a song from a Mother’s Day card that my friend, Carrie, sent me, and I think it pretty much sums up the feelings I have about my life right now. My family is the best gift I have ever been given!!
Check out this funny video that my friend Hillary sent me:(Just double click on the link below)
http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=tGTm3K0W6Le0nY22Z6LImTEzMjI4OTk2&referred_by=16332713-FxN5rHx



2 comments:
happy mothers day to you! I love those pix of you and stella!so cute, congrats on your new calling
Too fun! We also spoke for mother's day at our ward! I was worried about who would watch the boys and if they would behave but we lucked out when they both fell asleep just after the opening song. Glad yours was a good one.
Post a Comment