Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Stella at 29 Weeks

This week I am 29 weeks along, so baby Stella is 27 weeks, and is about the size of a squash. She weighs about 2 ¾ pounds, and is about 16 ¾ inches long. I think she is growing fast! She is such a cute little baby squash! I was talking to my mom about how big we were when we were born, and she said that we were about 7 poundsish, so that’s good! I know that doesn’t necessarily mean that Stella will be that size, but it does comfort me a bit! This week I am going to try even more to focus on exercise and nutrition. I'm trying to improve step by step. Hopefully after Stella is born, I will continue the nutrition and exercise habits that I'm trying to develop now!

1 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

girl- just breastfeed and let the calories take care of it!! Also getting to your weight now- didn't take over night- give you self time. I didn't care about my weight until AT LEAST 6 months later. im still not used to my new 'curves' but its just the new me!