This past Friday, I went to my bi-weekly appointment. There was nothing too much going on, just a check up. I only gained one pound in the past two weeks! I was super happy about that! My hemoglobin was low again, but not enough to be a concern. I think I skipped a couple of my iron supplements (dummy!) and that may be why. I will DEFINITELY not do that again! I measured on track and the baby’s heartbeat sounded great! You know I have heard her heart beat A LOT, but every time, it is equally exciting! What an AWESOME sound! I love that baby girl. The only thing that was a concern to my midwife was my swelling. I didn’t say anything to her, but she noticed my feet. I guess they are fat! Anyway, I am working on it. I have no other symptoms of toxemia or anything like that. I just need to up my water intake, and put my feet up more. The whole weekend they were swollen, but they look a lot better now. I just have to drink fluids like a mad woman. I go back for a check-up in two weeks! Monday, February 16, 2009
Our 30th Week Appointment
This past Friday, I went to my bi-weekly appointment. There was nothing too much going on, just a check up. I only gained one pound in the past two weeks! I was super happy about that! My hemoglobin was low again, but not enough to be a concern. I think I skipped a couple of my iron supplements (dummy!) and that may be why. I will DEFINITELY not do that again! I measured on track and the baby’s heartbeat sounded great! You know I have heard her heart beat A LOT, but every time, it is equally exciting! What an AWESOME sound! I love that baby girl. The only thing that was a concern to my midwife was my swelling. I didn’t say anything to her, but she noticed my feet. I guess they are fat! Anyway, I am working on it. I have no other symptoms of toxemia or anything like that. I just need to up my water intake, and put my feet up more. The whole weekend they were swollen, but they look a lot better now. I just have to drink fluids like a mad woman. I go back for a check-up in two weeks! Posted by Christina at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl, be careful. I had the same problem with my first and ended up scary in the end. I was lucky we turned out fine. I now have a really good doc that watches what I eat and everything. I can't have sugar and eat only complex carbs nothing white, lots of protien, veggies and fruit(mostly berries) and of coarse lots of water. It really works. If you want to talk more contact me on facebook and I'll give you my # there on inbox. Take care buddy!
i liked taking the iron supplement because my energy was soo low with out it! i knew when i had not taken it for a day.
Post a Comment