Last night we went to Intermark Management Corporation's (the company Casey works for) annual awards banquet. Casey has worked this IMC for over three years. Our family is so blessed that Casey works for them because they are an awesome company who actually cares about their employees. It’s not easy to find a company that actually cares... believe me, I know! They had yumster food, and dancing, too! We got down on the dance floor and we ate a good amount of food because we were starving. Free food is wonderful! Casey and I love to dance, but I had to take it slow. I did dance a good amount, though! Casey made up a new dance called “The Spiderman.” It is hilarious! My husband is SO FUN! I do have to brag about him. His property got an award for a perfect score on their compliance, meaning everything with the annual auditing of his property was perfect! They work really hard!! Casey is such a wonderful provider to our family. Thanks Casey!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
congrats casey!
Post a Comment