I can not believe that we only have 10 more weeks to go! Holy moley mostaccioli! This week baby Stella is 28 weeks old. She weighs about 3 pounds, and is about 17 inches long. I found out that at this point in my pregnancy, I should be gaining about a pound a week. I was reaching up to get something a little while ago and this older lady said that I shouldn’t do that because the baby’s umbilical cord will get in a knot! I researched it and found out that nothing I do can cause or prevent that from happening. I hope it doesn’t happen though! I know the lady was just trying to help out, and sometimes older ladies are not so couth. Also, I saw a picture of what the baby looks like now, and she looks like she would be really squished in there!!! I know it is only going to get more crowded for her (and me!) :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Baby Stella at 30 Weeks
Posted by Christina at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment