Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Stella at 31 Weeks

This week baby Stella is 29 weeks old, and weighs about 3 ½ pounds. She is about 18 inches long! My swelling feet have been doing better because I am drinking even more water now. They still swell, but not as bad. I don’t look like I have “cankles” as much anymore. Hehe I have also been trying to put my feet up more, and I don’t cross my legs, mainly because I physically am unable to, but also to help reduce swelling. O.k., enough grossing you out with my talk of feet. Guess what! Obviously, a pregnant woman should not be eating raw eggs, but I just found out that Caesar salad has raw eggs in it, and I have been eating that since I have been preggers! I SO didn’t know! I will definitely not eat that again!

2 comments:

Mary R said...

I didn't know ceaser salad had raw eggs in it -must be used in the dressing?
Can't wait to see you Thursday night!

Carrie Maseda said...

Yeah, I did the same thing with one of my pregnancies and stopped eating it as soon as I found out; I'm sure little Stella will be fine. :)