Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Casey and I had what turned out to be a wonderful Valentine’s Day this year! Last year, we were apart for Valentine’s because I was in Chicago watching the Spice Girls with my mom and sister. This year, we went to the temple in the morning, which is, like, the most romantic place on earth!! Then we went home and took a nap. Later, we went to our ward’s Valentine’s Day Party. We, along with the other youth leaders and the youth, were supposed to babysit the kids, so we were not super excited about that, but it was alright. We were happy to help out. Well, we were in there, and a friend from our ward, Lisa, came in and told us that her hubby was not there, so she wanted to help out!!! How sweet is that?!! Instead of eating dinner, she wanted to switch places with us so that we could enjoy our last Valentine’s Day without kids. That was so selfless of her! I even went in to check after a little while, and she told me that I was not allowed to come back! Hehehe We had an AWESOME dinner, and watched some members of our ward play a “Newlywed, Oldywed Game.” It was way funny. We had a fun (and cheap!) Valentine’s Day. We were just so happy to be together. I got Casey a planner, and he got me Breaking Dawn!! Yeah!!! He’s good! Here is a picture of us that was taken at the party. Just remember...I'm pregnant!

2 comments:

The Neales said...

That was so nice of Lisa! What a fun valentines day!

Ellison Family said...

Oh enjoy those naps because soon they will be few and far between. Although we do try every now and than to sneak a nap in when NIkki is sleeping but than I have to wake up when she does!!
Love you guys!