Well, I think I have told many of you the funny story, but here goes again. Back in the day, Casey went to Ashland High School, and a basketball player named Craig went there, too! Later on in life, Casey joined the Church, and low and behold Craig’s parents, Jack and Kathy, were in the branch that Casey was baptized in. Craig married Amy, and they lived in Wooster, Ohio for a little while. At that time, I was serving in Primary, with Kathy, when we went to a training session at the Stake Center, and Amy came along, too. That’s when I met cool girl Amy. Well, we both had moved away from Ohio, and didn’t see each other again. Casey and I moved here to South Carolina, and we went to Stake Conference one Sunday. Guess who we saw there. NOT EVEN LYING, WE SAW CRAIG, AND AMY, AND THEIR KIDDOS!! CRAZY!!! Well, ever since then, we have been hanging out with them whenever our busy schedule allows! Another funny tidbit is that we are all four in the youth program in some way. Well, December 18, Amy had baby Sophia (their third) who is baby Stella’s pal. Baby Sophia and Baby Stella always talk to each other! Hehe This past Sunday, we were blessed to have the opportunity to attend Sophia’s baby blessing. It was AWESOME!! Baby Sophia is perfect! Here is a picture of the beauty!


1 comments:
Christina, you are so funny! Love the story and I'm soooo glad that you and Casey could come to sophie's blessing and that we can have you guys for holidays and whatnot! We are so lucky to have you guys here! One more thing to love about Greenville!
Post a Comment