Oh my heck! We are in our third trimester now, or should I say...we are in our third trimester already! Wowy wow wow! Baby Stella now weighs a little over 2 pounds, and she is 15 ¼ inches. Her little eyelids open and close now! I wonder if she is seeing what we see when we open our eyes under water. Hmmm. I don’t know. We have been organizing our closets, and we are almost done! Yeah! When I say “we,” I mostly mean Casey. He is so good to me and the baby! We are getting rid of so much, and it feels good! Getting ready for baby!Saturday, January 24, 2009
Third Trimester!
Oh my heck! We are in our third trimester now, or should I say...we are in our third trimester already! Wowy wow wow! Baby Stella now weighs a little over 2 pounds, and she is 15 ¼ inches. Her little eyelids open and close now! I wonder if she is seeing what we see when we open our eyes under water. Hmmm. I don’t know. We have been organizing our closets, and we are almost done! Yeah! When I say “we,” I mostly mean Casey. He is so good to me and the baby! We are getting rid of so much, and it feels good! Getting ready for baby!Posted by Christina at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment