Last weekend we went to our old stomping grounds, Rincon, Georgia, where we lived for almost three years. We love it there! We thought we would grow old there, but the Lord had a different plan! Although we love where we live now, we are glad that we live not too far from our old friends. We wanted to go to Rincon to go see all of our friends, but especially our friends Rich and Carrie because Carrie is expecting another little boy in February, so we wanted to get belly pics together! Well, when we arrived at their house on Friday, we were talking with Carrie, and she said, “I can wait anymore.” We were clueless as to what she was talking about, but then she gave me this:

Of course, after seeing the invitation, Casey and I both got teared up!! We were so surprised!! We are so blessed to have awesome friends who are so generous! Well, after we learned about our surprise shower, we hung out the rest of the evening, and Carrie surprised me AGAIN with taking maternity pictures!! I think they are my most favorite pictures EVER!!!!! I made a slide show of them! Carrie is an INCREDIBLE photographer!! She is awesome at so many things. Here are the pics. We are going to put some of these pics on Stella’s bedroom wall.
Saturday morning came very quickly. The shower was fabulous. Everyone is sooo kind to us!! Here are pictures of the awesome shower. A little side note… Carrie planned for the theme of the shower to be pink and green without even knowing that those colors are our theme! She is way in tuned! Here are pics of the shower.
We had a blast with Rich, Carrie and the kiddos. Here are some pics of them!
Thank you for all that you have done for us, and for baby Stella!! We are forever grateful for friends like you. We love you!









4 comments:
Here is your twins address. :-)
http://crazyraisorness.blogspot.com/
I hate that I missed your shower! :-(
I love you! And I am so glad I got to catch you before you left.
By the way, take notice at you and your twins similar blag background. I'm tellin' ya.... there is something VERY twinish about you two!! :)
Hey, I think about you a lot too.I am doing good and keeping busy too. My girls keep me hopping, I'm not sure how three little ones will be. hahaha I am so happy for you! Aren't baby showers fun!
I'm really glad you loved everything! We wanted it to be a special weekend for you and Casey; you both deserved it! :)
Post a Comment