So here we are at seven months! Even though I have put on a lot of weight, people still say that I’m not very big. That’s fine with me! Panic mode is starting to set in! We have SO MUCH to do, and SO MUCH to buy before Stella arrives. AHHH!! We are soo very excited though! I get more and more anxious as the days go by! I had a dream about the baby last night. In the dream, I was walking and holding on to her SO TIGHT!! It made me realize even more how blessed we are to have her. I remember having dreams that I was pregnant, or that we had a baby, and then waking up, knowing that I wasn’t, and thinking that I may never be a mother. Thank Heavenly Father for our miracle! Stella now weighs about 2 ½ pounds, and is about 15 ¾ inches long. She also probably has her eyebrows and eyelashes now! How cute! If she has hair, it’s growing! Casey didn’t have hair when he was a baby, and I had too much, so hopefully she will be right in the middle! I learned that she is now rounding out, and becoming plumper. I LOVE chubby babies!!! Yeah!! Umm…one other thing I noticed is that my shirts are more like bibs! I am always dropping food on myself! I don’t know why! Maybe it’s because my body proportions are off? I don’t know. I love OxyClean though. It works wonders in my house! A few more months and then we can cuddle with her all we want!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
The Belly at Seven Months
Posted by Christina at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oxyclean is the best. and it will come so handy whens shes born too!
Wow, I can't believe you are seven months already...so crazy! I'm so excited to meet little Miss Stella, let me know if you need help with anything!
Post a Comment