This week I am 25 weeks prego, so Stella is 23 weeks old! That’s amazing that a human being can be so young! Now she weighs about 1 ½ pounds, and she is about 8 ¾ inches long, from crown to rump, or the size of an eggplant. She is such a cute little eggplant! My belly is itchy! I guess it’s because my skin and muscles are stretching! Also, I have experienced a problem with my attitude. Well, ever since I have been married, I have REALLY been trying to work on my patience! I feel that I have become a much more patient person, but I still, of course, have room to improve! Well, since I have been pregnant, I have become more impatient! It’s like I have stepped back 5 years in my progression! Hopefully, I will get my patience back when I’m not preggers anymore!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Baby Stella at 25 Weeks
Posted by Christina at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay girl, I want to see pictures! ;)
Post a Comment