Thursday, October 27, 2011

Carowinds

My brother-in-law was able to get us free tickets to Carowinds through his workplace. Wasn’t that nice of him? We were so impressed with the children's area there. It was big! It was even bigger than the amusement parks in Ohio. Stella has never been to an amusement park. She was JUST tall enough to ride on the rides. She enjoyed every ride she went on! Yeah, Stella’s fearless in many ways. She even rode a roller coaster! We got a free lunch, too! I asked him to definitely hook us up for next year. It's blurry, but she's in the last cart with her arms raised up!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoa! That looks like fun! I bet Stella had a blast. I can't believe she got on a roller coaster and with no hands!!! We haven't been to Carowinds yet. We'll have to go sometime...

Amanda Larsen said...

How fun! All that for free! What a great day!! I can't believe she rode all those big people rides..what a fearless little girl! Miss you buddy!