Monday, October 17, 2011

Stella is 2 1/2 Years Old!

Yep that's right! She is now 2 1/2! The twos have really not been so terrible thus far. They've been difficult at times, but also so very sweet and fulfilling.

At two and a half years old she:

~Picks up more and more words each day. It's simply amazing to watch.

~Loves getting her nails done.

~Prefers to be completely naked.I don't know how she gets naked so quickly! Thank goodness we have a privacy fence.

~Only wears a Pull-up at night.

~Has much more hair.

~Is learning colors. She's getting pretty good at them!

~When asked who Heavenly Father and Jesus loves she names basically everyone she knows...including our dogs!

~Loves her baby brother and she is very engaged with my pregnancy.

~Is not hitting much at all and is getting a LITTLE BIT better at sharing. Grady will help her with that!

~Goes to sleep in her big girl bed all by herself now.

~Is VERY affectionate.

~Brushes her teeth with big girl toothpaste and washes her face all by herself.

~Loves to dance!

~Has a memory like an elephant!

I love that girl more than words can express. She is the coolest person to hang out with. SERIOUSLY! She is sweet and sassy all in one. This is her first time wearing pigtails. I think these pictures are adorable. I guess the flash was too bright for her!
She loves painting with her daddy. This is a picture they painted together.

4 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

you guys are the coolest parents!! We had stake conference this weekend. We have a deaf branch in the stake and every time I see the people signing for the deaf branch it makes me miss seeing you guys in stake conference (or any other time!). Can't wait for your baby boy to come! Maybe he'll look as much like christina as stella looks like casey!

Aunt Kathryn said...

I think about her everyday! I miss her!

Stacy said...

What fun pics. She sure is growing fast.

Lisa said...

Happy half birthday, Stella!