Casey and I went to a refresher Bradley Class on a Saturday morning two weeks ago. It was awesome! It actually brought back fond memories of our first birth class. We love the teacher. She is young and super funny! Usually the classes are 12 weeks, but this was just a morning class since we already took the original one. It was a whole morning of Casey just paying attention to ME!! Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much! hehe We learned new information and we were reminded of things we had forgotten. I'm a little nervous about the birth because Stella's was so awesome. I don't know how Grady's could compare, but I trust in the birth process and most importantly I trust in the Lord! Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Bradley Class
Casey and I went to a refresher Bradley Class on a Saturday morning two weeks ago. It was awesome! It actually brought back fond memories of our first birth class. We love the teacher. She is young and super funny! Usually the classes are 12 weeks, but this was just a morning class since we already took the original one. It was a whole morning of Casey just paying attention to ME!! Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much! hehe We learned new information and we were reminded of things we had forgotten. I'm a little nervous about the birth because Stella's was so awesome. I don't know how Grady's could compare, but I trust in the birth process and most importantly I trust in the Lord! Posted by Christina at 2:21 PM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're going to do so great and it will be yet another inspiring story to share me with. :) For some reason I'm thinking that you're going to have your baby before me...
Post a Comment