Casey was asked by our friend, Jared, to run in the Goodwill Mud Run in Greenville with a group of friends from church. He definitely trained in no way, shape, or form, but he made it! Their team was called "The Honeybadgers." The course was 3.5 miles with 36 obstacles. It was absolutely HILARIOUS to watch them in the mud. I couldn't stop laughing! It was fun because Stella and I were able to hang out with our friends from our ward while waiting for the boys to finish. Three out of the four of the boys are married and all of us wives are pregnant, but we decided that next year we are going to be in it, too. I'm actually already excited about it! I have a lot of work to do until then though. I thought the boys did a great job! Here are the pictures (they still crack me up.) (Thanks Lisa for the pictures!)
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment