We started Halloween off last week with our annual tradition of painting/carving pumpkins. Stella really did such a good job. Towards the end she decided she no longer needed a paint brush and used her hands instead! Last Wednesday we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat activity. There was a chili cook-off, too. Before the actual trunk-or-treating there were fun activities for the kids. Stella had a blast with all of her little friends. One of my best friend's daughter, Elli, and Stella were matching ladybugs. They were so cute! Saturday we went to Niven's Farm for some fall fun and we brought Elli with us. We went on a hayride, saw farm animals, and the girls played outdoor games with the other children. Then on Halloween we went trick-or-treating again with Elli and her mama, Linnéa. Stella and Elli were ladybugs again, Linnéa was a fairy, Casey was a backpacker, and I was a pumpkin thief (but I think everyone knew where I was hiding the pumpkin!) What fun we had! I think Stella's still catching up on her sleep. We hope you had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:
Everything looks like so much fun! Stella is a lucky little girl to be able to do so much fun stuff. :) And the two girls were the cutest ladybugs I've ever seen.
Cuttie bug!
Great Halloween pics! Stella is really enjoying herself. She's getting so big and I can tell you two are just loving this time of life. Have a great week!
It was so good to see you and Casey the other day. Stella is beautiful!! And I'm so excited for your newest family addition!! You guys are awesome. :)
Post a Comment