Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stake Temple Day

We had our Stake Temple Day two weeks ago. The temple was open only for our stake. Almost all of the workers were from our stake, too. It was way cool to see so many people we knew there. I told our Stake President "This is awesome! We should do this every year!" In his cute French Canadian accent he said with a smile, "We're working on it!" We took the sister missionaries with us. They don't usually get a chance to go to the temple when they're on their mission, so they were soo excited, too. Casey's hilarious with his hand on my belly in the picture.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the prego shot!

Amanda Larsen said...

I love how Casey is holding your belly:)

Amy and Craig said...

There's so much I miss about SC, even the stake pres!