Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family Visit

Casey's sister, Stacy, and her family came down to South Kakalaki for vacation in Charleston, and then to visit us! Casey and Stella went down to Charleston for a few days to hang out with them (I had to work.) They all loved the beach! The girls got along pretty well. They held hands a lot. Stacy's girls still call Stella "Baby Stella." I love that. I hope they call her that forever. When they came up here we went up to NC to check out some waterfalls. Here are pictures of the family fun!

The picture above is my favorite. Aren't they so flippin' adorable?!

1 comments:

yaya said...

So fun, I'm sorry you had to work...blah! Congrats on having a boy! I had alot of blog catching up to do here. Sorry! I had a problem with my blog that wiped out all my blogs that I was following and I've had to put them all back in and I forgot yours..I'm a dope! So I'll get it back and keep up with the "nuthouse"! Ok, why are you burying your placenta? I'm just curious because I know you're not weird. I knew the ones that eat them do it for religious reasons...(Scientology followers)...but burying them? Let me know! Have a great week!