(My Birth Center)I had a great 26 week appointment with Amy (my midwife.) Stella came with me in her princess dress. She was so good and she even stood in a chair next to me when Amy was measuring me. We also have a doppler at home and Stella uses it not only on my belly, but also on her belly because she says she has a baby in her belly, too. What a cutie pie she is. I can't believe it's possible but I love her more and more each day. Anyway, the only bad part about my appointment is that I put on six pounds! She said it was fine and I am still in the average range of weight gain. She said that sometimes babies have growth spurts in the womb...just so I don't gain so much again. I measured ahead because of that. I took the glucose test and passed. Yay! His heart rate was 140...which is what it has been. I have another appointment at the end of this month, and then after that I start having my appointments every two weeks. Exciting! We're getting there!
2 comments:
Yay buddy! I am so excited for you!! ow stinkin cute with Stella Bell!
Great news! I'm glad everything is going well and baby is growing well too! With Halloween and all the fun things of fall I'm sure Stella will be loads of fun too! Enjoy!
Post a Comment