Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Stella at 32 Weeks

This week, Baby Stella is 30 weeks old! She weighs about 4 pounds,and she is around 19 inches long! I am sick with a cold that I got when I was in Ohio, so I’m feeling kind of stinky this week. My immune system is usually pretty darn awesome, but since I’ve been pregnant, I have had two colds, and two stomach viruses. I guess that’s normal for pregnant women because our bodies are so concerned with growing another human, that they kind of don't care as much about the mama. I think that at this point in pregnancy, most pregnant women are uncomfortable everywhere, so this just adds to it. It’s all good, though. I will hopefully feel better soon, and like I said, it’s SO worth it all!

1 comments:

Danni said...

Time is flying by... can't wait to meet this precious baby girl!