Friday, March 20, 2009

Our 34 Week Appointment

This week was the first time that I actually met with my doctor, Dr. Ellis. She was real nice, and young. I missed my midwife, Suzan, but it was good to meet one of the doctors who may be there when I deliver. When I go into labor, I will either have my midwife, Dr. Ellis, or Dr. Davis there. I have not met Dr. Davis, yet, and I don’t think I will before Stella is born. We, of course, hope that Suzan is the one to deliver Stella because she has been my primary care giver. We will see! Dr. Ellis said that all of the providers are very pro-natural birth, so that helped me to not be as nervous. She says that the practice centers around midwifery, so yeah! I’m still measuring a week ahead, and my weight was good, probably because I have been so sick with a HORRIBLE stomach virus! Next week I have an appointment with Suzan.

1 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

I can't wait until Stella makes her grand appearance! I expect you to post tons of pictures!