This week baby Stella weighs about 4 ½ pounds, and is about 19 ½ inches long! She is about the size of a honeydew. Awww…so sweet. At this point, baby Stella is gaining about ½ pound EACH WEEK! How exciting! That explains a lot of the changes that I’m feeling. It is becoming more and more uncomfortable. I think Heavenly Father made it that way so that at the end of our pregnancy, we are so uncomfortable that we are totally willing to go through labor! Thursday, March 12, 2009
Baby Stella at 33 Weeks
This week baby Stella weighs about 4 ½ pounds, and is about 19 ½ inches long! She is about the size of a honeydew. Awww…so sweet. At this point, baby Stella is gaining about ½ pound EACH WEEK! How exciting! That explains a lot of the changes that I’m feeling. It is becoming more and more uncomfortable. I think Heavenly Father made it that way so that at the end of our pregnancy, we are so uncomfortable that we are totally willing to go through labor! Posted by Christina at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's been a bit since I've visited the "nut house" blog...it was great to see you in Ohio, you looked great and the shower was so nice! It's getting close now so take it easy...oh by the way, I love Stella's middle name! (I wonder why???) Love, your friend Kathleen (aka yaya) Starkey
wow, just think your baby already weighs 2 more Lbs than Nikki did when she was born. You two are going to make the greatest parents.
Post a Comment