This week I am 35 weeks pregnant, so baby Stella is 33 weeks old. She weighs about 5 ½ pounds, and is 20 ¼ inches long. I’m noticing that my patience is a little thinner than usual. I feel bad for Casey because sometimes I am way irritable. It’s crazy! The other day, I dropped some cards on the floor (like 4 of them) and I got soo mad! You know, the worst thing is Casey’s favorite type of music, rock. It irritates me so bad!!! I feel sorry because when I’m with him, he is not able to listen to it without me getting super annoyed. Bless his heart! He is such a good hubby, and he will be such a good daddy because he has tons of patience!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Baby Stella at 35 Weeks
Posted by Christina at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment