This past appointment went pretty well. My lab work looked good, and I got to ask my midwife tons of questions. I asked her about choosing a pediatrician, and about breastfeeding. Baby Stella’s heartbeat sounded great. I SO love that sound! The only thing that was not so well was that I measured a week ahead. Last time I went to Ohio, I measured two weeks ahead, so since I just got back from Ohio, I was not shocked. Other than that, everything was fine. My next appointment is in two weeks. I’m going to see the doctor that time. I have only met with my midwife, so it will be good to meet the doctor just in case she is on call when I go into labor. I think soon after the next appointment, I start going once a week! I’m excited! April 18th is getting closer and closer! :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Our 32 Week Appointment
Posted by Christina at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, my girl friend did the same laboring technique a year ago- you could follow her from my blog- it's Christina and Nate.
it went really well, i think, and im sure would be open to questions or concerns or just talk. .
Wow, it is right around the corner!! Time really does fly, I can't believe you are due next month!! I can not wait to see little Stella!!
Love you guys
Post a Comment