Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Stella at 34 Weeks

This week Baby Stella is about 5 pounds, and she is about 19 ¾ inches long! I feel that she has dropped because when I do my squats, I feel pressure. My midwife said that Stella’s head is down, so that’s good. I hope she stays that way! I have been having Braxton-Hicks contractions, too. We are working on getting Cookie and Cocoa ready for the baby. It is a bit of a concern for us because they have been our babies for so long. We try to reiterate with them how much their little sister is going to love them, so hopefully they won’t feel too offended when she comes along!

2 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

hey i love the new look of the blog! so cute! I dropped my phone in water so I'm not sure how well it's working, but did you get my txts? We have some stuff I didnt' know if you'd want. A couple pillow shams from Katie's room that have pink and green fairies on them. Are you keeping a twin bed in there? Just let me know! Are you feeling better since you had the flu a couple weekends ago?

DeEsta said...

We are so excited for you guys, you will be such wonderful parents. The time is getting closer for the arrival of your little bundle of joy. I totally agree with what you said about how uncomfortable it is towards the end of pregnancy and how it helps us to be ready to do whatever we need to - to get our little baby in our arms. Good luck and hang in there. I am glad you enjoyed the video.

DeEsta