Here is the belly at 4 months. Sorry that the picture is not the best quality. Casey wanted to take a picture of how his belly is growing, too, but he ran out of time before leaving for work. :)
I had a blood pressure check on Wednesday. It was back to normal! I think quitting my stressful job, watching my sodium, and starting to walk with Casey has helped it go down. I still need to watch my sodium intake, which has never been a problem for me, but since I have been prego, I have been craving salt like CRAZY!!! Casey and I are also going to continue to walk throughout the pregnancy. The only downer at the appointment was that their was protein in my urine again (sorry if that's too much informationfor you,) so I just need to increase my water intake. At this point in the pregnancy, the age of the baby is 14 weeks. S/he has well formed fingernails!! How cute those little fingernails must be! I think I felt the baby move on Wednesday when I was driving, but I'm not sure. I'm waiting to feel more movement, and I hope I know what it is when I feel it! Every week gets more and more exciting!
2 comments:
I love seeing that belly of yours sticking out! I can't wait until you know what you are having, because then I will know what kind of outfits to start looking for! :)
I am just so happy for you! Congrats, Buddy!
Post a Comment