I just had to tell you real quick that the first song on our playlist, "It's Your Love," is Casey's and my song. This was the song we danced to at our reception during our wedding dance. I cried my eyes out! I still can not believe Heavenly Father has blessed me with such an amazing, wonderful, and patient man. My love for him grows everyday, especially when he brings me roast beef sandwiches at 10:00 at night, and Arby's is about 20 minutes from our house (I have been craving Arby's like crazy!) The baby sure will be lucky to have such an awesome father. I will be forever grateful to my husband, and especially to my Father in Heaven for blessing me with a forever family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
AAWWWW you guys are so cute!
Tooooo sweet!!!! You and Casey are going to be awesome parents!!!
Seems like only yesterday we were at your reception having so much fun. You are more beautiful today christina & Casey even better looking. Love you
Christina,
We are going to be in town for Thanksgiving, but we are leaving Saturday morning to head to Camden; my cousin is getting married, and we are having a family shower. Don't you and Casey want to come for Thursday and Friday night? I'll feed you well; we still plan on doing the whole Thanksgiving meal. No pressure; if you can't make it, can I pressure you two to come sometime next month? :) We need to get that belly pic! :)
Post a Comment