Christina, I just checked out your blog for the first time, and discovered that you are PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I know how much you wanted to have a baby, and I am so excited for you. Being a parent is the hardest, but best thing that will ever happen to you in your life. It's true what they say....Babies really are a blessing! We still miss you at Okatie, and don't worry too much about that belly. Enjoy every minute because it goes by so, so fast.
Oh my goodness Christina...I just found your blog and was SO STINKIN' EXCITED to read that you are pregnant!!!! Wow, congratulations!!! I can't even express to you how thrilled I am for you. I am so glad you've set up a blog so that I can follow your pregnancy and see pictures of the little one when he/she arrives. What a blessing you have been given!
Christina, Hey, Im not sure if you remember me, this is Sister Wrigts daughter-- What a cute blog! I didn't know you were expecting, how exciting!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! When is the due date?!
4 comments:
Christina,
I just checked out your blog for the first time, and discovered that you are PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I know how much you wanted to have a baby, and I am so excited for you. Being a parent is the hardest, but best thing that will ever happen to you in your life. It's true what they say....Babies really are a blessing! We still miss you at Okatie, and don't worry too much about that belly. Enjoy every minute because it goes by so, so fast.
Sarah
Oh my goodness Christina...I just found your blog and was SO STINKIN' EXCITED to read that you are pregnant!!!! Wow, congratulations!!! I can't even express to you how thrilled I am for you. I am so glad you've set up a blog so that I can follow your pregnancy and see pictures of the little one when he/she arrives. What a blessing you have been given!
Love ya!
Christina,
Hey, Im not sure if you remember me, this is Sister Wrigts daughter-- What a cute blog! I didn't know you were expecting, how exciting!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! When is the due date?!
Hello Casey and Christina!
This is Sister Nelson from Ashland! I just found you on DeEsta's Blog! I am so excited for your new little one on the way.!
Laura
paulandlaurajones.blogspot.com
Post a Comment