O.k., so my belly is growing. When Casey was taking this picture he said, "Don't stick your belly out." Umm..I wasn't sticking my belly out. I am really not into showing my belly skin, so I wore a form fitting shirt to show that my belly has grown. I have only gained one pound, but my weight has shifted to my belly, and other areas in the front of my body that I will not mention, but may be noticable in the picture. I worry that I look like this at 3 months, and I have 6 more months to go. I was talking to a lady at the store about how I did not know where the baby would go in 6 more months, and she said, "You'd be surprised." I think I will be. It's amazing how my body is changing to get ready for a growing baby. Even though it makes me nervous about how I will look, it is SO WORTH IT!! I can't believe I have a little baby inside of me!
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Belly at 3 Months
Posted by Christina at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am soooooooooo excited for you!!!!! You have to come visit while you are el preggo; we can take a big belly shot together! Come on girl, get the calendar out!
Casey and Christina, I'm so happy for you both. WOW You both look so cute. EVERYONE here is sooo happy for you. :-) Brenda M.
Thanks Brenda! Hope all is well with your family!
oh my!! Brey & I are so excited for the two of you!!! check out my blog when you get the chance!!!
Thanks Hillary! What is your blog address?
Post a Comment