Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who Will the Baby Look Like?

I think every expecting parent wonders what his or her baby will look like. Casey and I have both had dreams that the baby will look like him, and we have both had dreams that the baby will look like me. I even had a dream that we had a baby boy with a normal size body, and then he had Casey's regular sized man head! It was kind of funny. This is what we looked like as babies.

Casey

How cute is he? Some babies look totally different from when they were babies to when they are adults, but I don't think Casey does. I think it's because of his eyes. Look he has a baseball, too! Casey LOVES baseball! Did you know Casey was blonde for much of his childhood? Yeah, he's a cutie! If we have a boy, and if he looks like Casey, he will be soooo cute! I think I will have trouble when he is a teenager though, because of his good looks!






Christina

This picture is not of best quality, but you get the jist of it...I looked like a little monkey! I think I look very different now from when I was a baby...right? I do still have crazy hair, although not as crazy as when I was a baby. I think my nose is mostly the same, too. If you look at my hand, I was signing "8." I was born to sign! hehe I'm not going to lie and pretend I was a cute baby, but there is a real possibility that the baby will look like a little baby monkey. I just wanted to warn you!

2 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

you're so funny! im sure what you've created is a very beautiful baby! Best from both worlds and have thier unique look! Any feelings yet on the gender??

Christina said...

We would like to have a boy first, so I'm sure it's a girl, which we will LOOOOVE just the same!!