Our little girl has two loose teeth! She bit into an apple and she said that something was in her teeth. When I checked, I noticed that one of her bottom front teeth were loose. When I told her, she was exstatic! Later that week my friend noticed that both teeth were loose! She's only 4, so I Googled it to see if it was normal! It said it's a little early, but within the normal range. It also said that children ususally lose their front bottom two first. If it was a molar that may be cause for concern. Luckily, we were already going to the dentist that week. We switched dentists and this was our first time going. I was very impressed with them. Anyway, they took x-rays and there were all of her teeth right below her gum line! I could not believe it. Then the next week we went out to eat and she learned how to eat with chopsticks! I can't even eat with chopsticks! She's growing up!
![]() |
| Her teeth are exactly like mine, so I made sure to take a picture because you never know how the permanent teeth will come in. |
![]() |
| Yeah, each seat has a tv with it! We had to stare at the ceiling back in my day! |



1 comments:
No way! It goes so fast!
Post a Comment