Friday, February 21, 2014

Snow!

(Disclaimer: I know most of you who read my blog are from Ohio. This post may make you a little sick because of my excitement. Sorry in advance!)........ We got snow! We usually get snow once a year. Here is what the snow looked like:


Barely anything, right? Well, I was hoping for another big snow since that one was kind of lame. Well we got it! The schools were off for four days. The SCDOT doesn't have snow plows and we get ice fairly bad since it melts during the day, it turns into black ice at night. Here are pictures of the second snow storm.


My manly man chopping wood just in case our electricity went out.



Ok, I'm ready for Spring now! I know most of you are, too.

2 comments:

selvageedge said...

Bwa ha ha ha!
Earlier this week I shoveled snow deeper than my knees from our front walk. Today it is mostly melted and I think the mud is almost as deep as the snow was. :(
Glad that you guys got to see at least a little dusting of snow. :)

yaya said...

Four days? Seriously? My backyard is deeper than that today it's been melting for a few days! Ha! Ok, enough badgering and I'm glad you got a taste of winter...I still love you! Now enjoy the warmth and sun and I'll live vicariously through you guys until May or June!