Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentine's Day

For our nineteenth week (I think I've counted our weeks of school incorrectly, but I'll just go with it) of preschool, our unit was focused on Valentine's Day!
We were supposed to go to a Valentine's Party, but it was postponed due to the snow storm. We were home for two days, so instead Daddy and the kids made a Valentine's cake!


Grady's smile (including the chocolate) cracks me up!

Casey and I were able to go on our Valentine's date night a week before Valentine's Day.

We also did our traditional gift exchange. The girls buy for the boys and the boys buy for the girls

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like fun!

selvageedge said...

Looks like you had a fun day. But uh-oh, now you are ahead of me in blogging. How the heck did I let that happen? No matter how far behind I get I can usually count on you pulling out something 2 months old to make me feel better. ;)

Christina said...

haha Vickie! I know, I've been playing catch up for...the last two years! It feels good to be on track. Let's see how long it lasts!