Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our Sweet 13 Month Old

Time just keeps flying by. I sure do try to cherish every single second of my time with her (and Casey.) I am not perfect at it. I do need to try harder. This is what she’s doing at 13 months. She:

~Plays Patty Cake.

~Is walking! She gets better and better everyday. She especially loves holding Daddy’s finger while taking her steps. Too cute!

~Gives her mama a run for her money at church now!

~Still likes to put things on her little head. She takes her headbands off when I put them on her, but then she tries to put them back on by herself.

~Plays with my hair. It melts my heart.

~Climbs like a little monkey. She finds something to climb on, so that she can get on the object she really wants i.e. the table in the living room, or a chair, etc.

~Points to her nose, or head when she hears the song, “Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.”

~Loves writing.

~Is weaning very well. She could probably be fully weaned now, but I’m not ready, yet. We’re getting there though. I promise she won’t be eight years old and still nursing!

~Loves opening drawers, and sitting in them. We have to be careful about that.

~Is a dancing queen! She hears the beat of any song, and starts jamming as soon as it starts. We definitely have to put her in dance when she gets older.

~Is becoming more independent.

~Loves books! She takes them all off the shelf, and she sometimes rips the pages of them.

~Enjoys looking out the window.

~Wants to take showers with mommy, or daddy. She gets her feelings hurt when we don’t let her.

~Signs "more," and "rain."

~Pulls things off the tables and counters now. We have to be careful about that, too.

~Hugs her friends. It’s so sweet!


I don't know if I told you this, but I love that girl!


0 comments: