Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleepover!

Last weekend I was very courageous and had the Young Women (YW) over from our ward. It was a blast! I was super worn out though when it was over. I’m not such a young whipper snapper like I used to be. We used to have sleepovers when I was in YW, but since I’ve been out of YW we haven’t had one. That’s been about a year now. Some of the YW have been asking me to have one for about that same amount of time, so I decided it was time. Stella thought it was pretty awesome! She loves to socialize. (Where does she get that from?) Two of the YW leaders, Der and Mandy, came, too which was a huge help. They are also two of my dearest friends, so it was fun hanging out with them. We watched movies, played karaoke, played Guitar Hero, ate, and talked. I think I may actually have another one again, …but I will need at least a year to recover! Thanks girls for being so fun!


1 comments:

lindaharper said...

What a rowdy house, I'm sure. Did Casey hide upstairs? I'm glad it was fun. I remember doing that in the church when I was in YW.