Sweet baby Stella started her swim lessons last week. It’s awesome! It’s a parent/child class, and I think I may get more excited about the lessons than she does although she does love it! So far she has learned to blow bubbles, go underwater (without even crying, ) kick her feet, and she is just starting to learn to move her little arms. It’s so much fun. There are about seven babies in her class including a little set of twins! When we got into the water for the second lesson she started waving to all her new friends. It was so sweet. It such a wonderful bonding experience between her and me. I just kiss her all the time through the whole lesson.I’m sure she never gets sick of it, right?! Also don’t worry; Casey will have a chance to go in the water with her next week. I know he’s really excited about it. Tonight we have the third lesson. The lessons are twice a week for about a month. They’re at the YMCA which is about a two minute drive from the house, so that’s nice and close. I like the instructor, too. She kind of reminds me of Barbara Jean from “Reba.” Here is a video of Stella before her second lesson. Check out her super cute bathing suit! Oh and sorry about the cleavage in the pictures. I’m still nursing!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I wanted to do that with Sarah Grace last year and kept putting it off. Hmm...maybe this year?! haha I think its great that you have her in the class. Those survival tactics are wonderful and she looks super cute in her swimsuit!
She will love to swim. I took a class with Adam when he was 9 months, before he could walk and he ended up loving being thrown off the diving board to me in the water. He would sit on the side of the pool and dive in to me. It was great fun. I taught Todd on my own when he was about the same age.
Post a Comment