Yeah, we are totally those kind of people! We're those people who garden, hike, love us some camping, use recycled paper, compost, eat organic, recycle, use cloth diapers, and all that fun stuff. We have a lot more improvements to make still. For instance I really want a hybrid next, but we'll see! I just feel good when I'm more green.
I enjoy this day because I love my home planet earth. When I’m out in nature I feel so close to my Heavenly Father, and I am very grateful for this beautiful home that He has blessed us with.
It reminds me of this hymn: "For the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies, for the love which from our birth over and around us lies; Lord of all, to thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise."(Hymns of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, #92)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Earth Day
Posted by Christina at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww, that's my favorite hymn(almost fav anyway!)I heard Casey was here last week...I was traveling with the Stake so I missed him..hope he lands a job close to home for you! I love the Earth too and I need to be more "green" in many ways. I'll keep trying!
Post a Comment