Friday, August 21, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge (Part III)

O.k., here is another update on my weight loss endeavors. I have made it to my second goal of officially losing at least 30 pounds since having Stella. I say that because towards the end of the pregnancy I stopped looking at the scale. Now that I have accomplished my first goal I will move on to my next goal, which is losing five more pounds. I go little by little, so that I don’t feel so overwhelmed because I have so much to lose. Since I last posted about my weight loss progress, Casey and I have decided to do a 5K in January. I know… I will wait until you stop laughing……O.k., so we started training last week and it’s going pretty well! We have a loooong way to go, but we really want to accomplish this goal, too. We train every other morning. Stella enjoys herself as we train. She keeps busy looking around in her stroller, and the dogs LOVE going on walks, so it’s good for the whole family! As always I will keep you posted on the progress.

2 comments:

yaya said...

Congrats on losing 30lbs! That's awesome! I know you can do a 5K...no sweat...well, maybe some sweat, but you go girl!

I am LoW said...

That's so awesome. And 30 is like, a lot! :-D

Go you!!