I was so excited a few weeks ago when I called my sister, and she told me that she was ENGAGED!!!!! I started crying/screaming while Stella was nursing, and then she started crying/screaming because I scared her. We have been waiting for this for years now (O.k. I have been waiting for this for years now!) Her fiance' Mike and she have been dating for I think about 5 years now. We grew up with Mike. He lived just down the street from us. I remember him playing soccer with my brother, and I remember him coming over to hang out with Phillip (my brother.) I guess he may have been checking out my sister at the same time? Anyway, Kathryn and he both live in Pittsburgh. I guess they were looking at an overlook of the city, and then Mike proposed!!! We were all surprised! The ring is GORGEOUS! It's a family heirloom. I like Mike (Hey! That rhymes.) and I am sooo glad that he FINALLY asked my sister to marry him. They are funny together, and they make a cute couple. They keep each other in line, and they both have tempers, so they both "wear the pants." Oh! And guess who is the Matron of Honor!!!...ME!!! You can just call me MOH for short! (This is not the best picture of Mike, but it's all I have.)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
My Sister's ENGAGED!
Posted by Christina at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment