Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Play Date

We had so much fun with my friend Amy and her kids last week. We haven’t been able to hang out with them since May, so we were happy to finally see them again. I love play dates because the kids AND the mommies get to socialize. Anyway, Stella and I arrived at their house at about 9:00am. Stella was napping, so we chatted until she woke up. Then we headed off to the pool. It was such a hot day, and their pool is soo nice! It was very refreshing to sit in the kiddy pool and talk with Amy. Stella had her turtle float to swim in (which she fell asleep in) and Sophie had the same kind of float, but it was a crab. They were so cute! Taylor and Katie (Amy's two oldest children) had fun, too, but I wasn’t able to get any pictures of them. Take my word for it, they are cute, too! By the way the hat that Stella is wearing is actually my hat from when I was a baby. Isn’t that funny?

1 comments:

yaya said...

I'm so jealous, I wish I could hang out with you guys at the pool and just enjoy my grandkiddos! (and fun conversation with Ames and you of course!)Cute pics of the babies!