Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Fun Bradley Get-Together


I know I posted about a Bradley Reunion (as in Bradley birthing method) that we went to in May. Well, we went to another one yesterday. This was the first time seeing Sarah and Mike since they had their baby Becca. They invited all of us in the class over for a get together, but we were the only ones who could make it. It kind of worked out well though because we got to know them on a more personal level. We discussed our birth stories, our babies, etc. Stella and Becca were so cute together! They were only due 11 days apart, but ended up being born about 5 weeks apart!! Stella was three weeks early, and Becca was two weeks late! Yeah, I know it’s not my birth story to tell, but Sarah had to be induced, so she was given pitocin, and STILL had no pain meds. She is super woman! I don’t think I could have done it with the pitocin. She is awesome. We had a way yumster dinner and dessert. We had games to play for after dinner, but we just talked instead! We had a great time, and made plans to get together again soon!

1 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

Thats funny about the due date/ birthdate- our friends found out they were preggers 4 weeks after us, got a due date of 2 weeks after Leilas due date and he was born 2 days before she was!