A few weeks ago I went to a girl’s night out to watch the "So You Think You Can Dance" finale. I have never watched the show in my life, but I wanted to hang out, so I went. Stella came too because Casey was on a Scout camping trip. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the show! Stella liked looking at the huge screen at our friend’s home theatre. She just stared at the TV until I think she got scared and started crying really bad. After she stopped crying we put her on the floor and my friend’s daughter entertained her for the rest of the evening. She even gave Stella one of her toys! How sweet is that?! Needless to say, Stella’s first girl’s night was super fun, and the excitement exhausted her. I put her in the car seat and about one minute later I took this picture of her.(Notice her new ducky toy that she loves. Thanks Makenzie!)Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Stella's First Girl's Night Out
A few weeks ago I went to a girl’s night out to watch the "So You Think You Can Dance" finale. I have never watched the show in my life, but I wanted to hang out, so I went. Stella came too because Casey was on a Scout camping trip. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the show! Stella liked looking at the huge screen at our friend’s home theatre. She just stared at the TV until I think she got scared and started crying really bad. After she stopped crying we put her on the floor and my friend’s daughter entertained her for the rest of the evening. She even gave Stella one of her toys! How sweet is that?! Needless to say, Stella’s first girl’s night was super fun, and the excitement exhausted her. I put her in the car seat and about one minute later I took this picture of her.(Notice her new ducky toy that she loves. Thanks Makenzie!)Posted by Christina at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment