We had so much fun at Stella’s first play date! Some of us who are involved in this area’s natural childbirth community got together even though most of our kids are infants! We moms had a nice time talking, so hopefully we will do it again soon. Here are pics of what Stella was doing during her first play date!

5 comments:
She is such a doll!!!! Congrats again! I love that outfit by the way!
Congratulations!!! She is so precious! I want to see her soon!
At least she was doing it in style!
What a cutie! I think I see Casey in that little face!
It reminds me of the commercial, I can't remember what for, about 4 mom's chatting and talking about getting the kids together again for a play date then the camera moves to the kids, and they are all like Stella, sleeping infants. haha!!!
Mom's need play dates too, no doubt! :)
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment