Monday, April 20, 2009

Stella's Third Week With Us!

This past Saturday was AWESOME!! We spent the WHOLE day all together as a family! My mom arrived last Monday, so we were able to hang out with her, too! We got to sleep in, and then we went to Cleveland Park in Greenville. It is beautiful!! We started off at the dog park, but of course, Stella didn’t go in. She stayed out with her Baba (my mom.) Cookie and Cocoa didn’t know what the heck to do! They were actually free, and around a bunch of other dogs! They were ready to go shortly after we arrived, but we made them stay longer. We think the more often they go, hopefully, they will become more social. After the dog park, we walked, and then later went to the mall. Stella became very hungry in the mall even though it wasn’t exactly time for her to eat. She was so fussy that I did what I never thought I would do… I totally nursed her right there in the mall, and I didn’t even care!! I had my hooter hider on, so I don’t even think everyone realized that there was a sweet baby eating under there. I think my nursing shyness is slowly dwindling as time moves on. Anyway, we had a great day. Oh, and this past week Stella got her first “real,” non-sponge bath by my mom and me. She hated it, but she sure did look cute!

2 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

When your baby is hungry, that is all that matters! Good for you!!! It's not like you flashed anyone!

lindaharper said...

You are doing so good! It's fun to be able to share Stella with family. Enjoy each minute!