This past Sunday Stella and I returned back to church. We were both ready to go! I was so nervous about it though. I had butterflies in my stomach. It went better than I could have imagined!! Everyone loved looking at her, which we didn’t mind at all! She didn’t cry once during Sacrament!! It was amazing. I fed her during second hour because I had to teach third hour. Casey took her during that hour, and she was great!! She is such a good girl! Here are pictures of her in her little Sunday dress. Even though the dress is way big on her, she still looked ADORABLE!! After church, we had some friends come over to visit, so here are some pictures of them, too. We are incredibly blessed to have WONDERFUL family and friends who are so good to us!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment